Band Boosters have started selling advertisement spots on the band trailer – this is a major fundraiser for the bands! Please help us contact local business’s that will support the Instrumental Music Department and would like to get a spot on the trailer!
Pass on this form – Trailer Advertisement Order Form 2014
Want to watch the trial broadcast of the FAS Board of Education Meeting Dec 15, 2014?
If your student is interested in taking part in the Brass Band Trip I am sure you have questions. Also, we need to get money in by this Friday so we can finalize all the details! If this is a problem then simply call, email, text, Facebook, direct message on Twitter or SOMETHING!
Here is information about the Trip to the Brass Band of Battle Creek 2014.
Brass Band Trip Dec 2014 – Print this PDF out – Or save a tree and read it online here
Brass Band 2014 Background – More info and pictures to help explain this trip.
If you have ANY questions, comments, or concerns then please call Mr. Shimmons!
Of course you COULD always check the online band calendar too but this is easy to print off.
- Nov 15 – CMU Concessions – Meet at 10:45 at FHS
- Nov 15 – Gateway Brass Ensemble – Brown Corners Church – 3PM
- Nov 22 – CMU Concessions
- Nov 25 – FHS Choir and Melodic Fusion – Jaime Performing Arts Center – 6:30PM
- Dec 3 – Christmas Concert FHS Band – Jaime Performing Arts Center – 6:30PM
- Dec 9 – Christmas Concert FMS Bands – Jaime Performing Arts Center – 6:30PM
- Feb 14 – Cabin Fever Variety Show – Jaime Performing Arts Center – 6:30PM
- Feb 17 – Mid-Winter Concert – 6th-12th Grade Bands and HS Choir -Jaime Performing Arts Center – 6:30PM
- Feb 20/21 – District 9 MSBOA Band and Orchestra Festival
- March 3 – 8th Grade Parents Meeting 6PM – HS Media Center
- April 24/25 – Spring Drama Production
- April 29 – MS Bands Spring Concert – Jaime Performing Arts Center – 6:30PM
- May 1 – HS Band and Choir Spring Concert – Jaime Performing Arts Center – 6:30PM
- May 25 – Memorial Day Parade – 9th-12th Grade Band – Downtown Farwell
- May 31 – FHS Graduation – 8th-12th Grade Band – FHS – 1:00PM
Our chance to get together as the 2014 Marching Eagles for one last time to celebrate our marching season!
Bring pictures and videos and get ready to have some fun!
Students – Bring your family to join in on the fun.