Cabin Fever 2016 will be held on February 20th, in the Jaime Performing Arts Center and we would love to highlight your support for our band program!
Area Businesses have shown their support to the Farwell Bands for the past 24 years by purchasing ads in our Cabin Fever Program. This much needed money goes to …
- purchase new uniforms for out students (we were at 45 students a couple years ago and next year we will likely be about 80 in the High School!)
- new instruments – we are playing on many instruments that are 30+ years old. We are also trying to purchase several very expensive instruments that we have never been able to have available for our students.
- bring our band program current with todays technology.
- purchase new music
- provide scholarships for students to attend summer band camp
- provide additional instructors/nurse
- and most importantly, help make sure our students are able to attend amazing events like The Brass Band of Battle Creek, Attitude Concepts Leadership Seminar, All Star Band and many other life changing experiences.
If you or your organization or your business would like to chip in ads for Cabin Fever are an excellent way to provide exposure to the community. Cabin Fever is well attended so many people will see the program!
Ads are $25 for a quarter page (business card size), $50 for a half page, and $100 for a full page (5.5″x8.5″)
Here is a letter that explains some more details….
Take a look at the sort of opportunity Farwell Band Students get to take part in because of support from our Administration, Community and the hard work of our Band Boosters/Students! Thank You!