For all 8th-12th Grade band students…
Monday morning be at the Band Room at 9AM Sharp. We will be lined up in the parking lot by 9:10 and playing by 9:15.
Parade starts at 10AM
Wear black pants and we will pass out the purple polos when you walk in.
Middle School Concert – May 1, 2013 @6:30 PM – Students report to band or choir room NO EARLIER THAN 6 and no later than 6:01!
High School Concert – May 2, 2013 @7 PM – NOTE THE TIME CHANGE (because of sports scheduling)
In case you did not download the HS Band Festival Schedule 2013 with the schedule on it here it is….
- 10:00 AM In Band Room for attendance
- 10:15 AM SHARP – Leave Farwell High School Band Room
- 12:30 Arrive at Oscoda – Find coat room and unload equipment trailer – Get a quick lunch at their concessions
- 1:00 Last chance to use rest room
- 1:10 In warm up room ready to go
- 1:20 Warm up Room
- 1:50 Perform on stage
- 2:20 Sightread
- 2:50 Load trailer and eat lunch and get ratings
- 3:30 Leave Oscoda – We will probably be stopping quickly at a McDonalds on the way back
- 5:30 – 6:00 Arrive back in Farwell at the band parking lot. Please make sure you have rides waiting.
We are canceling the Middle School Band trip to Band Festival because of road conditions today. This will not be rescheduled.
Instead we will be bringing in a guest director to give us comments in our band rehearsal hour during time.